MRFGNW Sweepstakes Rules
- Sweepstakes year shall run
January 1st thru December 31st.
- Awards shall be given annually
at the Annual Meeting to the following places:
1st Place Overall Open Standings
1st Place Overall Youth Standings
1st Place Each Variety Open
1st Place Each Variety Youth
1st Place Open Fur
- Exhibitor must be a current
member in order to accumulate points and receive awards.
- Points are awarded to name
as entered in show and are accumulated by either Youth or Open membership type. If
a Youth and Adult partner, then points will be recorded in the Open Sweeps.
- If two or more members
show together only one sweepstakes prize is awarded. They may, at their option, purchase an additional award.
- If an exhibitor wins more
than one variety, he/she will only receive one award. If award is personalized with varieties, all varieties won will be listed.
- A minimum of 100 points is
needed in Open Sweeps to receive an award. No minimum is required for Youth.
- Point are calculated as follows:
1st Place - 6 pts. X Number of Animals
- 4 pts. X Number of Animals in class
- 3 pts. X Number of Animals in class
- 2 pts. X Number of Animals in class
- 1 pt. X Number of Animals in class
BOV - 10 points
BOSV - 5 points
BOB - 50 points
BOSB - 25 points